Our clients range from people in their working years who want to make the right decisions in relation to their businesses and financial objectives, to those in their retirement years who want to make the best use of their assets by maximising their investment returns and minimising estate duty and other taxes through effective tax structuring.
Above all else, they want an adviser who they trust and who is going to give them financial peace of mind stemming from the knowledge that their financial goals are being or are going to be achieved.
Are we the right financial services company for you?
If one or more of these apply to you, then our services are best suited to your needs.
- I am very interested in my business and personal financial matters.
- I am in a strong financial position at the moment and want to make the most of this opportunity.
- I don’t want to have to take care of it myself but I haven’t found the right adviser yet.
- I do understand that you need to pay for good advice and services.
- I want to work with someone who I can trust, is experienced and qualified.
- I am quite settled and don’t plan on making any big changes in my life.
Over the years we have discovered that our services are best suited to those people who are serious about their finances and are prepared to invest time and money to play their part in the process.
Our current client profile
Our current clients are made up of people in their working years to those in their retirement years. Our experience to date shows us that our services are best suited to people who fit one or more of the following profiles:
- You run your own business.
- You have a complex business structure.
- You face challenges with regards to tax.
- You are close to retiring.
- You have more than one income.
- You have an investment portfolio in excess of R1mil.
- You are in a good position with regards to debt.
Who we are not suited for
Similarly, our experience to date shows us that we are not suited to people who:
- expect to rely on a pension fund or income from a property portfolio for their retirement years; and
- who have significant mortgage bonds or debt.
How to Become a Client
If you like the sound of what we do and would like to discuss this further, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We can then arrange a ‘no obligation’ meeting if appropriate.
If you are unsure whether our services are right for you at the moment, we’ll happily talk this through with you. We’re always happy to try to point people in the right direction even if our services aren’t suitable for them at the present time.
Please note that we work with clients throughout South Africa and are happy to offer a telephonic or electronic based service to people who are not within easy reach of one of our offices.